By Benjamin Skepper
contrapuntal records 005
Songs commissioned for the film “Boodjarri Business”, documenting Post Natal Depression in the Noongar Aboriginal Community in Western Australia.
Produced in partnership with the Western Australian Government Department of Health 2007.
Bonus Track 3: Incantare Mundana – Space Art Commission from Aphids Events Inc., for Forever Now, sent via satellite into outer space at Mona Foma 2015.
From the documentary soundtrack “Boodjarri Business” about post natal depression in the Aboriginal Noongar community of Western Australia, directed by Serena Ryan 2007.
℗ & © 2015 contrapuntal logo and Benjamin Skepper
All rights reserved. Unauthorized copying, reproduction, hiring, lending, public performance and broadcasting prohibited.
special thanks to:
Jessica Skepper, Mum, Keiji Ito, Takamitsu Hatta, Yumi Nishikawa, Sergio Chiarandini, Aki Narushima, Colin Skepper, Benjamin Langmead, Yasuho Matsubara, Ajay McFadden and the Noongar Aboriginal community of WA.
- Released 18 February 2015
- Performed and Produced by Benjamin Skepper
- Recorded at Kicks Studio, Mushroom Music, Melbourne
- Sampling and Engineering by Ajay McFadden at Lions Den
- Mastering by Yasuho Matsubara
- Art direction and Artwork by Keiji Ito (UFG) Tokyo
- Design by Takamitsu Hatta (UFG)